Thursday, September 9, 2010 | By: Oakseer

Week 1 Homework

Why have you chosen to take the first steps on the Dedicant Path?


Because it will give me the chance to learn the basics, so that I am able to decide if this path is for me.





Is this a step on your path, or will this become the Path itself?

I believe that this is just a step.



What do you expect to learn?

The beginnings of druidism.



What would you like to get out of this journey?

To develop a kinship with my ancestors and the natural world around me.



Do you know where this path will take you?

I had to chuckle when I read this question because it reminded me of something a friend said, “Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what your gonna get...except this one cause its got a map”

Any way back to the question I would like to say that I know where this path will take me but if you truly think about it you never truly know were any path will take you because you can have certain things arise that will change your direction. So no I don't know.



If you have just joined ADF, why have you chosen to work on this

immediately?

Now is as good as a time as any. Why put off till tomorrow what you can do today.



If you have been in ADF for a long time, why are you starting only now?

I just joined.



Does it look hard or easy?

I don't really see it as hard or easy just some things will take more work than others.



Which requirements appear to be difficult to you now, and which appear to

be easy?

I think that the book reports will be a little tough for me along with the meditations. At the same time I think the rituals will be fun for me because I enjoy writing them.



Do you have doubts, questions, or concerns that you need to ask about?

Not yet but I'm sure I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment